I was explaining my claim to the Erie representative and was greeted by the rudest, raggiest, rep ever.Is this the type of representatives Erie hires?

I absolutely will be changing from Erie Insurance after nearly 35 years. Erie clearly hires the cheap, laziest workers (probably on texting or on the internet). I tried all day to contact her and the operator said Ashley is in the phone. Guess what, I pay the bills!

If your Erie Representative is Ashley (1-800-553-3367, Ext: 7963), simply hang up.State Farm, AllState (gives you a check back), to name a few.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of erie insurance claim from Erie Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Erie Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Erie Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Erie Insurance?

Comments