I was explaining my claim to the Erie representative and was greeted by the rudest, raggiest, rep ever.Is this the type of representatives Erie hires?

I absolutely will be changing from Erie Insurance after nearly 35 years. Erie clearly hires the cheap, laziest workers (probably on texting or on the internet). I tried all day to contact her and the operator said Ashley is in the phone. Guess what, I pay the bills!

If your Erie Representative is Ashley (1-800-553-3367, Ext: 7963), simply hang up.State Farm, AllState (gives you a check back), to name a few.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Erie Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Erie Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Erie Insurance and erie insurance claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Erie Insurance?

Comments

Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more