Tampa, Florida
1.3

While vacationing in Florida, we hit a stroller that had been tossed out of a truck. Called our agent in Cincinnati.

From there, things got stupid. Since Erie isn’t in Florida, we were told that unfortunately we would have to do the legwork, get the car fixed and they would reimburse us. I had many questions, but trying to get the adjuster to call back was impossible. .

His voice mail said if we called him after 3, our phone call wouldn’t be returned the next day. Well, we tried to phone him at 9am, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, but he was never available. Erie did get us a rental car, but our adjuster says we’re gonna owe on the car because we got a Rogue, we were NEVER involved in the rental process, we simply took what was on the insurance rental, never asking questions. I was a 16 year customer with Erie, never filing a claim during those year.

I feel disrespected, I feel unimportant, and I’m sure because I vocalize my disappointment in Erie, they will find a way to not pay. Oh, I’ve got records of my efforts to reach this adjuster by phone, and oh yes, the guy hung up on me as did Bush-Re-Shea in Loveland Ohio.

Product or Service Mentioned: Erie Insurance Claim.

Comments