Erie Insurance - Review about Conservative Estimate from Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning.Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn damage and burnt controls reported back to Erie that the damage was normal wear and tear.
He stated a small tree i had next to the unit would have prevented a direct strike. What an ***!! I am a 32 year HVAC vet and watched this young snotnose fluff his way around my equipment going thru the motions that were evidence Erie already did not want to pay out on my claim. I called up after reviewing the techs report and screamed at the *** adjuster and threatened Erie with slander for insinuating the damage was deliberate.
I demanded my due as per my policy and had no claims for 15 years. Be careful insured ones and hire a private company to estimate your damages before Eries adjuster or tech arrives to have ammo against the "yes men". I am still waiting to hear from the adjuster who still hasnt assigned a claim number.i am confident and prepared to sue Erie and investigating company for discrimination and pain and suffering. Dint ket these billion dollar theives get away with denying your claim or cutting you short.
Ask for a second evaluation.Good Luck
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Conservative Estimate
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."