Erie Insurance - Review about Conservative Estimate from Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning.Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn damage and burnt controls reported back to Erie that the damage was normal wear and tear.

He stated a small tree i had next to the unit would have prevented a direct strike. What an ***!! I am a 32 year HVAC vet and watched this young snotnose fluff his way around my equipment going thru the motions that were evidence Erie already did not want to pay out on my claim. I called up after reviewing the techs report and screamed at the *** adjuster and threatened Erie with slander for insinuating the damage was deliberate.

I demanded my due as per my policy and had no claims for 15 years. Be careful insured ones and hire a private company to estimate your damages before Eries adjuster or tech arrives to have ammo against the "yes men". I am still waiting to hear from the adjuster who still hasnt assigned a claim number.i am confident and prepared to sue Erie and investigating company for discrimination and pain and suffering. Dint ket these billion dollar theives get away with denying your claim or cutting you short.

Ask for a second evaluation.Good Luck

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30, 2015 #1027465

Call me I may be able to help you if your claim is less than one yr old. Galen 717 487 8203

0 1 Reply

Dec 20, 2015 #1081554

Thanks but they paid my full claim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Erie Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Erie Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about