Verified Reviewer

Brittny Stewart, Brittny Ruff Stewart is the worst Inside Claims Representative that works for Erie Insurance in Erie Pa at the Corprate office. From day 1 , it has been nothing but a hassel trying to file a claim with Jessica.

She is very rude and ignorant on the phone. When she calls , she doesn't leave a voicemail. So you have no idea who she was and the reason she was calling. I had called and left a few messages and she doesn't return any phone calls.

I had to call in to the office and give them a fake name just to get her on the phone. She is a nasty person who shouldn't even be in customer service and doesn't take her job serious. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been treated this way by her. I have been trying to file a claim for about 13 days now , along with video evidence.

She keeps playing games saying that she didn't receive my videos.

I would seriously caution anyone that is with Erie Insurance and deals with the Inside Claims Rep Brittny Stewart. I'm going to be filing a BBB Complaint as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Erie Insurance Auto Insurance.

Preferred solution: I want my window paid for ..

• auto insurance