4.3

Had Erie auto/home for about 20 years.Two claims.

Wife's car caught a stone from the road in the windshield....I assumed I would be out the deductible, but they sent a guy out that repaired the chip (before it turned into a horizontal crack....had this happen before) in the windshield, can't see the repair at all, and no cost to me. I assume he was cheaper than their part of a new windshield. Repair worked fine. Washing machine fill valve stuck open one day, flooded the kitchen and part of the living room (just had put down new hardwood flooring few months before).

Fortunately we were home, and pulled the plug before it flooded the whole house, but damage to hardwood was around $2k anyway. I paid the deductible, they paid the rest.

It worked as it should.I'm sure no company is perfect and you can always find complaints if you look hard enough....but we have pretty good coverage for the best price I can find (and believe, I SHOP....I have loyalty only to my wallet).

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Erie Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Erie Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most reasonable cost. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Erie Insurance and erie insurance homeowners policy claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Erie Insurance?

Comments