Erie Insurance and my roof that has hail damage
Erie insurance does not want to pay for my hail damage to my roof even though I have had 4 other companies tell me that I had hail damage.
Erie Insurance paid to have an engineering company of their choice come out to check out my roof and when they came out the engineering company called Donan Engineering told me that I did not have hail damage and they took pictures that were so far away that of course in the pictures it does not look like hail damage but if you see the roof in person and take pictures up close you can easily see the damage caused by hail.
I also checked with the weather center and I can also prove when the hail damage happened.
I no longer have my insurance with Erie Insurance and I do not recommend them to anyone unless of course you want to go through what I went through. I was hung up up on twice by the Charlotte manager Michelle S.
not only once but twice and I was also hung up on by the engineering company Donian Engineering. Once by the South East Manager and once by the gal in the office.
I also have written complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Charlotte and Donian Engineering has chosen not to even respond to them.
Go figure? I guess they do not care about their reputation.
Why could I not use a roofing company of my choice or a inspector of my choice? Because Erie Insurance does not want to pay their claims is why.
You see an insurance company is only as good as if they pay their claims and if I pay my premiums then I expect the insurance company to pay if I have problems. Not only have I turned the insurance company over to the BBB but I have also turned them over the the North Carolina Insurance Commission. The report that I did up on this claim that I sent to the North Carolina Insurance Commission was 126 pages long with detailed pictures and reports from other companies.
This is my first home owners claim ever and I expect to be treated with respect as well as have my claim paid for because I got hail damage.
David Snellreview #178905
You may also like
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "My feet broke out in a painful, burning, itchy rash after wearing the shoes that I purchased. I hope I dont get scars from this! I dont think I'll never..."